Join the Winning Team at Vision Buick GMC!
Are you looking to take the next step in your career path? Do you want to work with a team of professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional service? If so, join the team here at Vision Buick GMC. We employ sharp and energetic people who are committed to upholding our mission of delivering friendly, hassle-free, and transparent service to our customers. We are always looking for motivated and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- New Vehicle Sales Consultants: You don’t just want to help customers find a new vehicle, you want them to find the right vehicle for their financial and lifestyle needs. This role requires being attentive to the needs and wants of our customers, being knowledgeable about the vehicles on our lot, and matching shoppers with the right Buick or GMC model that fits their criteria.
- Used Vehicle Sales Consultants: Some shoppers may be apprehensive about investing in a pre-owned vehicle, however, it is your responsibility to communicate the benefits of used vehicles, such as their affordability.
- Service Technicians: Working in our service center demands being knowledgeable about the mechanics and operations of automobiles. From oil changes to tire rotations, you’ll be performing maintenance tasks like these, and much more, on a daily basis.
- Service Valets/Porters: Your role as a Service Valet/Porter will consist of a variety of highly-important tasks such as taking stock of vehicles on the lot, refilling tires and gas tanks, charging batteries, driving vehicles from the service center to the parking lot, and more.
- Accounting/Administrative Personnel: As liaisons between the dealership and our customers, these roles require stringent organization skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and the ability to provide excellent customer service in any and all situations.
- Lot Attendants: As a lot attendant, you’re responsible for making that good visual first impression on our shoppers. Not only will you greet and engage with shoppers, but this role also includes facilitating upkeep of the vehicles on display, parking and rearranging the inventory, keeping track of vehicles’ keys, and much more. You will need a valid driver’s license for this role.
If you think that you’re a good fit for any of these roles, complete our employment application today! Have any questions about the job descriptions or requirements? Contact us and a member of our team will be happy to assist you. Read our reviews!